Thanks for visiting my (new) blog! I started blogging, again, to archive my experiences as I start a new chapter of my life. As I move from my native Seattle to Boise, Idaho I will be sharing my perspective on:
- Moving to a new place
- Developing a career there
- And basically loving life
I chose “Northwest Wanderer” for a few reasons:
- I’m from the Pacific Northwest (duh!)
- I enjoy wandering. Whether it’s during my travels, on a long walk, road tripping or anywhere; it’s always a good time when you’re wandering.
- I’ll be doing a bit of wandering in this blog – between personal life, professional development, travel, food, outdoors etc.
I hope you enjoy it!